Top 5 Things to Look for in Luxury Apartments
More and more people in New Jersey are opting for luxury apartments, but that also means more apartments are being billed as "luxury," whether they truly are or not. But if you're going to pay a premium for a high-end unit, you deserve to get your money's worth. So what should you expect in luxury apartments in NJ? Here are our top five baseline expectations:
1. Attractive, modern fixtures and appliances – In a luxury apartment, you need more than just a faucet that runs—you should have high performance, high quality equipment in every room. For the kitchen, that means top-of-the-line appliances; in the bathroom, that means a luxury shower head and attractive vanity and sink. All fixtures in every room, including ceiling fans, should look new and work flawlessly.
2. Secure parking – At the very least, a luxury unit should come with a reserved parking space protected by a fence and gate. But given the snowy winters, many luxury apartments in NJ are opting for covered outdoor parking or have dedicated the resources to create a parking garage for residents and guests. This will make a huge difference on a January morning.
3. Hot tub and/or swimming pool – An indoor swimming pool is an amazing amenity that you can get used to easily. Even if you're not a huge swimmer in general, it's a great way to stay in shape without the pain and hassle of running or going to the gym—plus it's perfect for entertaining friends. At the same time, more and more luxury apartments in NJ are offering a hot tub which can be terrific for relaxing after a swim or a hard day at work.
4. Gym and sports facilities – At a minimum, a luxury apartment complex should have a fitness center with basic exercise equipment including weights, bikes, treadmills, and other fitness essentials. If it's a large apartment complex, there should be a changing area and possibly even showers. But more than that, some luxury apartments in NJ have a tennis or basketball court—or both—which can make a huge difference in keeping you dedicated to an active lifestyle.
5. Security – For many people, this is the number one requirement, and it should never be overlooked. An on-call security officer or a 24/7 monitoring system is an essential part of a secure luxury apartment.
What do you look for in luxury apartments in NJ?
Labels: luxury apartments NJ